Monday 16 March 2015

Twycross Zoo!

The more I used to go to the zoo, more I like going there with my daughter. Where ever I go, first place I try to visit is the zoo/farms/SeaWorld aquariums. 

Recently I visited Twycross Zoo, Leicester, United Kingdom and I was awe by the varieties of monkeys in that zoo. We also got to see a glimpse of a ferocious leopard and sweet little Meerkats. It was a pleasant visit as we got to see some amazing animals posing for us to get clicked. Here are some pictures from the Twycross zoo.



Me & my daughter






Orangutans

Meerkats

Meerkats

Chimpanzees


Penguins being fed


Rat like animal



Flamingos

Rooster

Some Bird

Owl

Ganesh Mandir in Twycross zoo.
It was such a surprising pleasant encounter.


Elephants


That's turtle....a biggg one. Though it was its sleep time.

Close-up of the sleeping turtle.

Biggg turtle.

Deers

A glimpse of the shy Leopard 

There were many many more animals to entertain you and your kid but these few entertained us a lot.  There were many we don't remember their names or haven't even imagines that such an animal exists. Our kid was extremely happy and thrilled to see all these animals. It so happened that this was her first ever zoo which she visited. How Many Ever, zoos we go, this one will always remain the special one for us as this was our first as parents and first ever for our daughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment