Sunday 15 March 2015

I am back!

Back From The Dead!

I woke up from my sleep. It was still dark. It felt like I have been sleeping since ages. My back was paining, head was feeling heavy and I was not able to see properly.

Was it just the darkness or something else was wrong. 
Oh yes, my specs. Where do I look for it in this complete darkness? 

All of sudden, there was immense light. I was completely blinded by that and with my hands on my face, I tried to peek. I couldn't see at first, but then the light intensity reduced or my eyes started getting adjusted to the gaze. Still with my hands on my eyes, I peeked and could make out a figure flying towards me. Something big, something white, something glowing. My mind was all confused. I was wondering where on earth was I sleeping?

The flying white glowing thing stopped in front of me. I saw her. She was an angel. Yes, has to be. She had just a perfect face. Delightfully big eyes, pointed nose, magnificently crafted lips and flawless skin. Light pink and white feathers were attached to her and she was wearing pink satin gown. I could relate her to purity or warmth yet an ideal of strength or selfless love. Everything, everything was so positive about her. The surrounding was lighted, the air was fresh, the feeling was life-like. A tear escaped from my eye. I had never felt this way.

She smiled and wiped my tear. She held that one drop on her finger top and spoke, "How are you feeling, my child?" I had never heard something more melodious than this, I somehow spoke in broken words, "I a...am goo..good!" She smiled and looked at that drop of tear and continued, "Look inside this tear, dear! Look at your family." I couldn;t have been more confused than that moment. I looked into the tear drop. I was taken aback.

It was my drawing room. My mother was sitting on the chair. Tears were rolling down her cheeks. She was just crying. My husband was sitting at the other corner, on the floor. He was pale. He was looking white. He was looking thin, ill. Oh! my baby, my daughter, my darling. She walked in the door and went and sat on her dad's lap. She was looking taller. She has become thinner. Is she not eating? Why is she crying? Oh baby, why are you crying? My eyes were flooded with tears when I heard my dad's voice, "It is 3 years now. Doctors are not God. Only God can do a miracle. What is anybody's hands?"

I couldn't breadth any more. Oh yes, I my car break broke on the highway. I was trying to control the car but I couldn't. My car hit another truck. There was darkness. Darkness. Oh my god. Am I dead? This was God. Or...or his angel. I looked up. She was smiling and she broke her silence and said, "Yes, dear. It's been three long years. Your entire family is waiting for you to return. They have not given up on you. Then why are you?"

"I am sorry...I didn't get you?" I spoke in utter confusion.

She spoke in her soft voice, "You have to fight the pain, you have to fight the stiffness, you have to fight the cold. You have to get up now. It's not in my hands to give you life. It's in yours. Common on dear. Be strong. I know you can bear all the pain. It will reduce in due course of time. But you to bear it now. Common on, dear! Wake up. Move your body. You can do it. For your daughter! You can do it. Open your eyes."

I gasped plenty of air and moved my hand. I saw a nurse calling on to some doctor. She called my husband too. Why was she acting a manner as if she has seen a ghost or something. Why were so many people in the room? All masked people? What is happening?

Then I heard her voice for whom I came back. She yelled and hugged me, "Mumma...maaa!" She was crying hysterically. She hugged me like she will never let me go.

I looked around, I saw my mother crying and smiling. Thanking God frantically. My husband was also by my side holding my hand and my dad was near me patting my head with tears in his eyes. Then I looked up .... she was still smiling and she whispered softly in my ears, "You did it my dear! My blessing are with you!"




No comments:

Post a Comment