Thursday 19 March 2015

Papa-Betu!

I am not sure about others but for me being a father is an expensive affair. The expensive is not money-wise. Expensive is being less-time-spent with my little daughter.

I am not a house-father and my work makes me travel across my boundaries pretty much. This distance keeps me away from her. She is just little and she just knows that her papa has gone to look for her new doll. It's sad to part with her. Even if it is for a little while.

When I see her mom, who for our daughter's sake is on a long leave, sometimes I do wonder. How life would be at that front. If I had so much courage to leave my job and sit back at home to take care of our child. But of course, I would have had more patience than her, or is it just my imagination! Even if I try to picture myself putting in her shoes, it's difficult for me picture me at her front.

But one thing was certain if I had to take her place, I would have had much more Papa-Betu time for me. May be I would give her some more kisses, hugs and love!

Or maybe I would have lost my patience and lose whatever I have!

I don't know but of course how much ever time I get as Papa-Betu time, its the most precious and content time for me and I thank you Mrs Ranjan for handling everything so well and in a perfect manner.

Signing Off,
Mr Ranjan

No comments:

Post a Comment